Monday, January 29, 2007

I'm Back


ok.....been missing for awhile but I am back and I got lots to share with you so enjoy what will be coming up. We are having a very cold day today. It's been in the 50's for our Winter days but last nite it got down to 13 and there is no School. It's not because of the weather it's because so many kids are sick. So today my Boy is at home with me......but I will be lucky to see him. Because just like a teenager.......no school.....stay up all nite and sleep all day. LOL


I went and got a new addition to my camera this past weekend and I am so excited about the new lens. Yep more picture taking. I went and got a 50mm f1.4 for my Nikon D50 so I can take some portrait pictures.

As you can tell in the above photo it focuses in the middle while blurring around the edges with just a press of the shutter button. Yeah.......make my life easier.....LOL........will be doing some more practicing with it so we will see if it was worth buying. Ok........now lets get busy with all the stuff I have been scrapping.

No comments: